Safety Energy Locks
The dynamic qualities of the 26 Safety Energy Locks, the Trinity Flows, the concepts of Depths within the body, and the Physio-Philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Jin Shin Jyutsu® is the Art of releasing tensions which are the causes for various symptoms in the body. Our bodies contain several energy pathways that feed life into all of our cells. When one or more of these paths become blocked, this damming effect may lead to discomfort or even pain. This blockage or stagnation will not only disrupt the local area but will continue and eventually disharmonize the complete path or paths of the energy flow.
What are Safety Energy Locks?
These are 26 ‘energy sites’ – concentrated spheres of energy which are located on the right side of the body, and 26 located in the same places on the left side of the body.
Why are there 26 Safety Energy Locks?
Each number, from 1 to 26 came into the universe with a definite individual meaning and purpose. 26 means ‘complete’.
How do we use them?
Two energy locks are held simultaneously until the tension or congestion is released and the energy can flow again. Then one or both hands moves to another energy lock and along areas of the body where there is tension. The specific sequences used are called ‘flows’. Each energy lock can take seconds to minutes to release and re-energize.
1. Put the hand at the inside of your knee
2. Put the hand at your hips
3. Put the hand over your shoulder so you can reach your shoulder blade
4. Put the hand at your neck – quite close to your head
5. Put your hand at the inner inside of your foot ankle
6. Hold your foot at the inner side
7. Hold the nail and backside of your big toe
8. Put the hand at the outside of your knee
11. Put the hand at your shoulder next to your spine
12. Put the hand in the middle of the outside of your neck
13. Put the hand above your chest
14. Put the hand at the bottom of your rib cage
15. Put the fingertips at your groin
16. Put the hand at the outside of your foot ankle
17. Hold the ankle of your hand
18. Hold the base of your thumb with the fingers
19. Hold your elbow
20. put your hand at your forehead
21. Put your fingertips below your cheekbones
22. Put your fingertips below your clavicle
24. Put the fingers at the middle of your outside foot
25. Put your hands at your buttocks
26. Put your hand at your arm pitch